Cemetery Directory

roberts church in anderson sc

9 miles W of Anderson on S.C. Hwy. 187. Organized by 1789 and sometimes called Simpson's Meetinghouse, this church is one of Anderson County's oldest Presbyterian churches. The Reverend John Simpson was the first minister, and the Reverend David Humphreys served here for 39 years until his death in 1869. Both men are buried in the church cemetery. The present sanctuary was built in 1937.

 

To research gravesites by rows:

 

View Cemetery Directory